A Cute, Cozy, & Comfy Outfit To Stay At Home | Patty's Kloset

Friday, May 8, 2020

A Cute, Cozy, & Comfy Outfit To Stay At Home

shein, shein at home, pattys kloset, spring outfit ideas, work from home outfits, wfh, easy work from home outfits

I'm starting to feel like an expert on work from home outfits. Before my perception of work from home outfits (when things were normal) were matching jogger sets. Since I originally worked from home 80% of the time joggers were the perfect match to wearing dressed up clothes the other 20%. They are comfortable, you look put, and they just fit the occasionally perfectly. Lately I'm tired of those jogger sets and want to switch things up with my looks. It just feel different when I have to wear it 100% of the time now. Lol. 

I want to still look put together and comfortable. I have been coming up with many different looks and I wanted to share this one on the blog. These pants may look familiar to you if you have read my A Spring Suit That Will Make You Swap Out Your Sundress post. That's what I love about matching sets, you can wear each piece separate. These pants are super comfortable and I paired with this Dalmatian print ruffle hem blouse from SHEIN. When I ordered this blouse a while back my vision was to wear it with jeans and a wicker bag for a summery look. Since things have changed I definitely adapted this look to a more stay a home outfit. I feel like I look dressed up without overdoing it or feeling uncomfortable.


Use code 9kloset for 15% off SHEIN.

shein, shein at home, pattys kloset, spring outfit ideas, work from home outfits, wfh, easy work from home outfits

shein, shein at home, pattys kloset, spring outfit ideas, work from home outfits, wfh, easy work from home outfits

shein, shein at home, pattys kloset, spring outfit ideas, work from home outfits, wfh, easy work from home outfits

shein, shein at home, pattys kloset, spring outfit ideas, work from home outfits, wfh, easy work from home outfits


Top: Shein (here) | Suit Pants: also Shein (here)





Thanks for reading!
I hope you guys are keeping safe and healthy.
XO


Post a Comment

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Get updates delivered to your inbox ⟶